Derek Lötter and Shakti Wood wrote the South Africa chapter of Getting The Deal Through: Intellectual Property & Antitrust 2018, which addresses the most important issues and gives “first step” advice from local experts, covering such areas as:
- intellectual property law and competition law;
- IP enforcement proceedings;
- merger analysis;
- challenges and behavioural and structural remedies involving IP rights;
- jurisdiction of competition and IP agencies;
- price maintenance; and
- abuse of dominance and remedies.