- Publications & Insights
Anisa Govender is a senior associate in our Durban office Shipping Practice.
Her expertise extends across many aspects of shipping law, particularly ship arrests, but also includes expertise in admiralty litigation, emergency marine casualty response, ship finance, regulatory and general admiralty advice as well as ship and cargo sale and purchase.
She is the immediate past secretary of the Maritime Law Association of South Africa. She has BA, LLB and LLM degrees from the University of KwaZulu-Natal.
Publications & Insights
- The Kingfisher tragedy and the role of marine courts of enquiry
- The Panama Canal – expanding to meet the need of mega ships
- The use of drone technology in the maritime industry
- The Carriage of Dangerous Goods: how to avoid disaster
- A Personal Perspective On Being A Woman In The Maritime Sector
- Woman Seafarers: Turning against the tide
- Shipwreck treasure – who gets the loot?