- Publications & Insights
David Yuill is a partner in our Johannesburg office Corporate Department.
He specialises in mergers and acquisitions, capital markets and general corporate and commercial law. He provides regulatory advice in the field of black economic empowerment transactions and advises on asset disposals and unbundling of shareholdings. In the capital markets area, he advises as the executive partner on listings and secondary offerings.
He has BA and LLB degrees from Stellenbosch University and a BCL from the University of Oxford, UK.
- Chambers and Partners 2018 ranked David in Band 2 for Capital Markets.
Publications & Insights
- Getting the Deal Through: Securities Finance 2017
- Getting the Deal Through – Securities Finance 2014
- Expert Guide – Mergers & Acquisitions 2013
- Getting the Deal Through Mergers & Acquisitions
- Getting the Deal Through – Securities Finance 2013
- Getting the Deal Through – Mergers & Acquisitions 2012
- Getting The Deal Through – Securities Finance 2012
- Mergers & Acquisitions 2011 – South Africa
- Getting The Deal Through – Mergers and Acquisitions – South Africa