- Publications & Insights
Lenja Dahms-Jansen is a senior associate in our Johannesburg office Dispute Resolution Department.
She acts for clients on a range of litigious matters before the High Court, Labour Court, Magistrate’s Court, the Pension Funds Adjudicator, the FSB Appeal Board and Labour Tribunals. Her experience has covered pension and labour law disputes, urgent and interdict applications, arbitration proceedings, review applications, dismissal disputes and general litigation. She has also advised on non-litigious matters pertaining to general commercial transactions and corporate law, pension and employee benefits law, employment law and social media law.
Lenja has BA and LLB degrees (both awarded cum laude) from the University of the Witwatersrand.
BA Politics and Law cum laude (University of the Witwatersrand)
LLB cum laude (University of the Witwatersrand)
Publications & Insights
- Beware: Facebook could get you fired
- Social media has reputation and business risks for employers
- Employers urged to avoid being “poked” by the wrong end of the social media stick
- Employers urged to approach social media risks with great care
- Employers beware: the risks of social media in the workplace
- Employers must guard against impact of National Credit Act on loans to employees
- Business sector must brace itself for more onerous merger filing requirements