WEBINAR: DOING BUSINESS IN ZAMBIA – TAX IMPLICATIONS OF THE 2022 NATIONAL BUDGET
- Date: Thursday, November 11, 2021
- Time: 10:00 - 11:00
- Venue: Online Platform: Zoom
On Thursday, 11 November 2021, members of our Zambian Tax Practice and other industry experts shared their insights following the National Budget Speech. The post-budget webinar highlighted key budget reforms and considerations in key economic sectors including: mining and energy; manufacturing; and transport and logistics. The panel also touched on the mergers & acquisitions milieu and what to consider when investing in Zambia.
The session was moderated by Barry Garven, co-head of Tax, South Africa and the panel included:
- Bwalya Chilufya-Musonda, Partner, B&M Legal Practitioners
- Mutisunge Zulu, Country Non-Financial Risk and Head, Stanbic Bank Zambia Limited
- Michael Phiri, Tax Partner, KPMG Zambia
Click here for a recording of the webinar.
- Contact Person: Masentle Mokhele
- T: +27 82 943 3635
- E: email@example.com