WEBINAR: REMOTE WORKING – TAX AND EMPLOYMENT CONSIDERATIONS
- Date: Tuesday, February 15, 2022
- Time: 11:00 - 12:00 (SAST)
- Venue: Online Platform: Zoom
On Tuesday, 15 February 2022, we hosted a panel discussion on the tax and employment law considerations arising as a result of the global trend towards remote working.
The panel discussion was facilitated by Aneria Bouwer, senior consultant, Bowmans. Panel members included lawyers from Bowmans and Bird & Bird (UK):
- Wally Horak, Head of Tax: Cape Town, Bowmans
- Helen Wilsenach, Partner, Bowmans
- Simon Gough, Legal Director, Bird & Bird
- Elizabeth Lang, Partner, Bird & Bird
Click here for a recording of the webinar.
- Contact Person: Masentle Mokhele
- T: +27 82 943 3635
- E: email@example.com