BOWMAN GILFILLAN CONSTRUCTION PRACTICE RANKED BAND 1 IN CHAMBERS AND PARTNERS 2014
Chambers and Partners published their latest findings in their 2014 Global Report, reaffirming Bowman Gilfillan Africa Group’s position as a leading panAfrican legal services provider. Chambers and Partners, an independent legal directory, identifies and ranks the most outstanding law firms and lawyers in over 180 jurisdictions throughout the world, holding indepth interviews with
lawyers and clients to collate their findings.
The report announces that 52 lawyers from the Bowman Gilfillan Africa Group have been recognised in a variety of categories by practice while the group has also ranked in Band 1 for Banking & Finance, Capital Markets (Debt & Equity), Competition/Antitrust, Construction, Corporate/Commercial, Corporate/M&A, Employment, General Business Law, IT and Telecommunications, and Projects & Energy.
Our Chairman, Rob Legh, expressed his delight that the group has once again been acknowledged in this prestigious survey, “It is very rewarding to be recognised for our ongoing commitment to offering outstanding legal services to our clients throughout Africa. We are fortunate to attract leading lawyers and, in turn, clients who find value in what we do”.
Strengths Quotes mainly from clients:
- "The advice from Bowman Gilfillan is absolutely solid and they know their business very well, besides being friendly and accommodating to their client."
- "We always feel as though we're their only client it's always immediate attention and they're very practical."
- "They have very experienced lawyers and they make sure we have the same view about strategy."
- "They're very reliable and dependable they handle urgent briefs and we're fully satisfied."
- "They're commercially minded, understand the workings of a transaction and carry it through."