COVID-19: EMPLOYERS CAN SECURE ALERT LEVEL 3 COMPLIANCE QUICKLY AND EASILY
Ahead of the move from Alert Level 5 lockdown to Alert Level 4 lockdown, our Employment and Benefits experts created a Return to Work Pack (Pack) to help South African employers secure compliance with the various regulatory requirements quickly and easily.
The Pack has now been updated to incorporate the requirements for the Alert Level 3 (AL3) lockdown. It provides the full suite of the documents required to comply with the AL3 Regulations and the Amended Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Direction, both of which are binding on all employers.
The Pack caters for small, medium and large enterprises and is available electronically, with downloadable access. It contains the following documents:
- Consolidated AL3 Regulations;
- Newsflash on Updated OHS Direction
- Table summarising the Updated OHS Direction
- Letter of appointment for Compliance Officer
- Letter of appointment for Compliance Employee
- Workplace Plan
- Workplace Policy
- Table of comparison for the roles of Compliance Officer and Compliance Employee
- Employee Confirmation Form
- Employee Travel Permit
- Employee Remote Working Form
The total once-off cost of the pack is ZAR 8 000 plus VAT. To take advantage of this offer, send an email to BowmansRTW@bowmanslaw.com.