Start your legal career at one of the premier African law firms, where you get exposure to high-end, top-quality work.
What we offer
Our firm is not simply a place of work; it is also the place where professional experience is developed and lasting relationships are formed. In working with us you will get access to:
- on-the-job training and mentorship;
- experience and exposure to various practice areas as a result of quarterly rotations; and
- the ability to interact with our highly competent advocates of the High Court and other lawyers across our geographical footprint.
Our Virtual Work Experience Programme
We offer a Virtual Experience Programme, which provides an opportunity for you to participate in some of the tasks we would normally assign to students on site. This online self-paced programme requires no prior experience and is designed to grant you a sneak peek into the world of corporate law at Bowmans. All you need to do is create your profile and enrol to complete one (or more) of the activities on offer here.
There are five modules for you to work through. Complete all of them and move a step closer to identifying whether a career in corporate law is for you and possibly your preferred area of law. You’ll be awarded a certificate in recognition of your experience which you can add to your resume and social media profiles.
Our Pupillage Programme
We look for lawyers aspiring to complete their training as Kenyan advocates - well-rounded people with a high level of academic achievement and commercial awareness.
To be considered for a pupillage position, applicants must have:
- KCSE Certificate (or equivalent) and demonstration of strong academic achievement
- Fourth year LLB student Qualification (upper second class honours and above) and distinctions in commercial law subjects
- Admitted to Advocate Training Programme at the Kenya School of Law
How To Apply
We have now closed our applications for the 2023 Pupillage Programme. Please look out for the announcement of our 2024 programme in due course.