- Publications & Insights
Alison Mellon is a senior associate in our Cape Town office Finance Practice.
She specialises in mergers and acquisitions, secured and syndicated lending and financial services as well as general corporate and commercial matters. She has an interest and experience in international humanitarian law and trade law after working with an international non-profit organization.
Alison has BA and LLB degrees (both awarded cum laude) from the University of Cape Town and a National Certificate in Financial Markets and Instruments.
Publications & Insights
- Chambers and Partners: Acquisition Finance 2022 Guide: South African Chapter
- South Africa: Green finance – soon to become mainstream?
- Chambers and Partners: Acquisition Finance 2021 Guide: South African Chapter
- Africa: Giving the green light to green and sustainable finance – theory becomes reality
- The Chambers Global Practice Guide on Acquisition Finance 2019