- Publications & Insights
Anne McAllister is a partner in our Cape Town office Corporate Department.
She specialises in all areas of mergers and acquisitions and their financing, including capital-raising and other capital markets work. She also has extensive experience in cross-border transactions. Her career has spanned the corporate, legal and academic environments. She also established a boutique advisory service advising companies and black entrepreneurs on the design, financing and implementation of black economic empowerment transactions.
She has BA and LLB degrees and a Higher Diploma in Company Law from the University of the Witwatersrand, a Diploma in Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management from the University of South Africa and a Higher Diploma in Tax Law from the University of Johannesburg.
- Advised Investec Africa Private Equity Fund II on investments in two companies in the financial services industry
- Advised the local subsidiary of a global supplier to the electricity industry on its BEE transaction
- Advised the local subsidiary of an international oil services business on its investments in various projects in South Africa
- Advised on the corporate aspects of the successful business rescue of the Moyo group of restaurants
- Adviser to Trans Hex Limited on a mandatory offer to its shareholders