Anushka Thilakdari is a senior tax advisor in our Durban office Corporate Department and member of the tax practice.
Anushka has more than 15 years experience and has built a formidable body of technical knowledge of corporate tax and tax compliance matters and experience in a range of different industries including retail, wholesale and manufacturing. She provides tax compliance and consulting services to a variety of clients, which include tax returns, IT14SD returns and provisional tax returns, tax services to public benefit organisations, expatriate tax services, review of current and deferred tax computations, tax due diligences, SARS audits and dispute resolution and tax opinions.
She was a tax compliance manager at one of the world’s major accounting and consulting networks and was an integrated field auditor at the South African Revenue Service.
Anushka has a B.Acc from the University of Durban, Advanced Programme in Taxation from the University of South Africa, and Advanced Certificate in Value-Added Tax from the University of South Africa.
Anushka’s experience include:
- Preparation and review of income tax returns, IT14SD returns and provisional tax returns
- Preparation and review of current and deferred tax computations
- Assistance with withholding taxes
- Tax services to public benefit organisations
- Expatriate tax services
- Perform income tax, VAT and PAYE reviews
- Presentation of VAT and PAYE training
- Tax due diligences
- Liaising with SARS on various tax matters, including SARS audits and dispute resolution
Anushka’s current clients include:
- Bell Equipment Limited
- Natal Portland Cement Company (Pty) Ltd
- Hesto Harnesses (Pty) Ltd
- Shree Property Holdings (Pty) Ltd
- Grindrod Limited