- Publications & Insights
Ariana Issaias is a senior lawyer in our Nairobi office and a member of the Intellectual Property and IT Department.
Ariana specialises in commercial contracts, distribution, franchising and licensing, intellectual property (including brand portfolio enforcement), e-commerce, software development and collaboration. She has a good proficiency in French, Italian, Greek and a basic but able knowledge of Spanish.
She is admitted as a solicitor to the Senior Courts of England and Wales.
Ariana holds a LLB 2:1 (Hons) from the Manchester University and LPC Distinction BPP from the School of Law in London.
Publications & Insights
- 13th International Data Privacy day
- Data Protection Act: Let’s talk about Consent
- Kenya Data Protection Act; Did You Know (Part 1)
- SNAPSHOT: Analysis of the Data Protection Act 2019
- Kenya passes its first Data Protection Act
- The Extra-territorial effect of the EU General Data Protection Regulation: There’s No Getting Away From It
- Taskforce to finalise Data Protection Bill after reviewing all public comments
- Parallel imports remain a grey area for IP rights in East Africa
- Intellectual Property comes to the fore in East Africa