Bruce Bosch is a senior tax advisor in our Durban office Corporate department and member of the Tax practice.
Bruce specializes in tax audits, tax due diligences and reviews on income tax, VAT and PAYE. He was a senior corporate tax manager at a major auditing firm where he conducted numerous tax due diligences and reviews on the income tax, VAT and PAYE status of companies, individuals and trusts. Prior to the above he was an integrated tax auditor at the South African Revenue Service performing tax and forensic tax audits on the full spectrum of taxpayers, from individuals to companies and trusts.
He has a BCom and BCom (Hons) degree from the University of KwaZulu-Natal.
A selection of Bruce’s experience includes:
- Assisting clients with the preparation of current and deferred tax computations for financial statement purpose;
- Assisting clients with disputes with SARS;
- Assisting clients with tax due diligences;
- Assisting clients with income tax reviews (compliance and technical reviews), completing and submitting tax returns, withholding taxes (dividends tax returns, withholding tax on interest, withholding tax on royalties);
- Assisting clients with Value-Added Tax reviews to ensure tax compliance;
- Assisting clients with Payroll Tax reviews to ensure tax compliance;
- Drafting tax opinions; and
- Conducting tax training sessions.