- Publications & Insights
Daniel Mwathe is a senior associate in our Nairobi office.
He specialises in corporate and commercial and employment law. His experience has included advising on, and managing the legal aspects of, large transactions.
Daniel has an LLB from Moi University and a Diploma from the Kenya School of Law. He is an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya and also a Certified Public Secretary.
Publications & Insights
- Foreign Electronic Certification Service Providers Now Recognised By The CA
- E-Signature Essentials
- High Court clarifies legal position on conflicting trademark and business name rights
- Highlights on proposed law introducing strict regulation of Social Media
- Trade mark infringement: when proof of actual confusion is necessary
- Pertinent legal issues in the protection of mobile apps