- Publications & Insights
David is the Head of Trade Marks in our Nairobi office.
He specialises in intellectual property with a focus on litigation, technology, data privacy and e-commerce, and trademark, patent and design protection. He advises on trademarks, patents, design and copyrights. He undertakes audits and due diligence investigations and drafts agreements relating to confidentiality, licenses and assignments, technology transfer and protection of know-how.
He has a B.Ed from Moi University, an LLB from the University of London, UK, and a Postgraduate Diploma from the Kenya School of Law. He is a member of the Law Society of Kenya, its Intellectual Property Rights Committee and the East Africa Law Society. David is admitted as an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya, is a notary and commissioner for oaths.
Publications & Insights
- Degrees of similarity put to the test
- How to strengthen protection and enforcement of trade secrets in East Africa
- Confusing similarity and a tale of two drugs
- World Trade mark Review: Court of Appeal upholds High Court decision in Doshi case
- Kenya’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Policy For .Co.Ke Domain Names Is Now Active.