- Publications & Insights
Devarshi Ramburn is an associate in our Mauritius office.
She practices primarily in the area of private equity, including fund formation and mergers and acquisitions, as well as banking and finance, and financial services regulatory matters.
Devarshi holds a Bachelor of Science from Durham University, UK and a Graduate Diploma in Law from the College of Law, UK. She has also completed the postgraduate Legal Practice Course with a focus on Banking and M&A at the College of Law, UK and a Masters in Law, Business and Management.
- Advising Tlcom Capital LLP on the third and final close of Tide Africa fund, a venture capital fund with a USD 71 million fund size with investments in early to growth stage tech and tech-enabled companies in Sub Saharan Africa.
- Advising Friday Capital on the setting up of a private equity fund of funds with a USD 20 million target which is dedicated to investments in early-stage ventures and private equity strategies in Europe and USA.
- Advising on the formation and structuring of a real estate and hospitality fund with an initial target size of USD 25 million, and the set up and licensing of its manager in Mauritius.
- Acting for Dutch entrepreneurial development Bank, FMO, on its EUR 500k loan financing as part of a co-investment in Ziz Energie.
- Advising 4G Capital on its series B funding to support micro-enterprises in Africa.
- Acted for an investment company in an equity financing transaction valued at USD 12 million for the provision of equipment leasing to SMEs in Africa.
- Advising ARCH Africa Renewable Power Fund in an equity financing transaction valued at USD 40 million for the development and distribution of C&I solar projects.
- Advising ARCH Africa Renewable Power Fund on the borrowing of a capital call facility of USD 20 million from ABSA Bank.