Faith is an Associate in our Dispute Resolution Department of Kenya office and a member of the Dispute Resolution and Litigation Practice.
She is an advocate with three years of experience post admission and with a vast knowledge in Debt Recovery matters, Real Estate and Land Disputes, Employment and Labour Relations Disputes and Alternative Dispute Resolution. She also has working knowledge in Data Security, Protection and Compliance matters.
Faith has an L.LB (Hons) from the Catholic University of Eastern Africa and a Certificate of Professional Mediation form the Mediation Training Institute of Eastern Africa.
*Experience gained prior to joining Bowmans
- Spearheading an arbitration case worth KES 22 million on behalf of Elatt-Agua Limited and obtaining a favourable Arbitral Award.
- Representing Coastal Kenya Limited an arbitration matter concerning a breached construction contract for an amount of USD 1.1 million.
- Conducting Debt Recovery and realization of securities on behalf of Banks and lending institutions such as Blue Nile Wire Products Limited and Blue Nile Rolling Mills Limited
- Successfully defending several breaches of contract matters for Lavington Security Limited Successful litigation in court and obtaining favorable judgments in all my cases.
- Representing a Trustee Pension Scheme in various Real Estate and Land disputes and obtaining favourable Judgments