- Publications & Insights
George Ndung’u is a senior associate in our Nairobi office and a member of the Dispute Resolution department.
George specialises in dispute resolution and litigation matters.
He graduated with a Bachelor of Laws (LLB) degree from Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology and has a Postgraduate Diploma from the Kenya School of Law.
George is a member of the Law Society of Kenya and is admitted as an advocate of the High Court of Kenya.
Publications & Insights
- Kenya: High Court Determines the Right to Access to Information from State Bodies and the Enforcement of Contractual Non-disclosure Clauses
- Kenya: Law Restricting Ownership of Land in Kenya by Foreigners Declared Unconstitutional
- Kenya: Minimum tax declared unconstitutional
- Employment Act – “At will” termination of probationary contracts is unconstitutional
- UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights at 10: The Impact of the UNGPs on Courts and Jurisdictional Mechanisms
- East Africa Quarterly and Monthly Newsletter
- Kenya: Termination of franchise agreements for failure to uphold operational standards permitted
- Newsletter on the publication of the Public Health (Prevention, Control and Suppression of Covid-19) Rules, 2020 and declaration of infected areas in Kenya
- FAQs for Kenyan employers on the COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- Bowmans response to court closure in Kenya amid Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Changes brought about by the Civil Procedure (Amendment) Rules, 2020