- Publications & Insights
George Ndung’u is a senior associate in our Nairobi office and a member of the Dispute Resolution department.
George specialises in dispute resolution and litigation matters.
He graduated with a Bachelor of Laws (LLB) degree from Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology and has a Postgraduate Diploma from the Kenya School of Law.
George is a member of the Law Society of Kenya and is admitted as an advocate of the High Court of Kenya.
Publications & Insights
- Kenya: Termination of franchise agreements for failure to uphold operational standards permitted
- Newsletter on the publication of the Public Health (Prevention, Control and Suppression of Covid-19) Rules, 2020 and declaration of infected areas in Kenya
- FAQs for Kenyan employers on the COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- Bowmans response to court closure in Kenya amid Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Changes brought about by the Civil Procedure (Amendment) Rules, 2020