- Publications & Insights
Irene Fwaya a senior associate in our Nairobi office and a member of the Mergers & Acquisition and Projects department.
Irene specialises in mergers and acquisitions.
Irene is a member of the Law Society of Kenya and is admitted as an advocate of the High Court of Kenya.
She graduated with a Bachelor of Laws (LLB) degree from Catholic University of East Africa and has a Postgraduate Diploma from the Kenya School of Law.
- Advising EDF International SAS on its investment in Distributed Power Africa Limited and Econet Energy Kenya Limited.
- Advising Eat N Go Limited on its acquisition of Om Nom Nom Africa.
- Advising Goldman Sachs on its investment in Twiga Foods Limited.
- Advising EDF International SAS on its investment in Bboxx Capital Ltd.
- Advising NIC Ventures Limited in relation to the establishment of a joint venture operating a digital platform providing securities such as bid bonds with Masterpiece Fusion Limited.
- Advising Deacons (East Africa) PLC on various options of business recovery including administration.
- Advised Kenya Airways on its USD 2.2 billion balance sheet debt and equity restructuring.