Johandri is a Manager in the firm’s Corporate Investigations practice. She joined Bowmans in 2017, having previously studied for her BCom Hons Forensic Accounting degree at the North-West University.
She received a Certificate in Commercial Forensic Information Technology from the North-West University in 2017.
She received a Certificate in Data Analysis from the University of Cape Town in 2019.
She completed the IBM I2 Analyst Notebook Version 9 Course in 2022.
Some of the investigations Johandri has been involved in include:
- Preliminary investigation into allegations of the irregular awarding of a Personal Protective Equipment (“PPE”) tender for a Provincial Department.
- Investigation into various allegations of fraud, corruption, and exchange control violations by a large group of international companies, where multiple jurisdictions are involved.
- Investigation into various allegations of fraud and corruption, relating to a large state-owned company’s employees and suppliers.
- Forensic investigation into possible procurement irregularities, fraudulent, corrupt, and other irregular conduct in relation to the implementation of a food bank programme by a non-profit organisation at a Provincial Department.
- Investigation into charges against partners at a big audit firm for non-compliance with the firm’s policies and procedures and non-disclosure of financial interest in a financial institution (a client of the company).
- Investigation into alleged misconduct by a supply chain manager officer at a media company.
- Investigation into and reconciliation of R25 billion (over 215,000 transactions) for a large financial institution.
- Quantification of penalties payable by a large rental company as a result of non-performance in terms of key performance indicators as stipulated as per the contract with the customer.