Noxolo Tshabalala is an associate in our Corporate Department and is a member of our Mergers and Acquisitions practice.
Noxolo specializes in general commercial and corporate matters, in mergers and acquisitions, in public M&A transactions and in Equity Capital Markets transactions. She has advised local and foreign companies on various domestic and cross-border transactions, empowerment transactions as well as equity capital raising exercises.
She has BA and LLB degrees from the University of Cape Town.
- SABMiller in respect of the combination of bottling operations of The Coca-Cola Company, SABMiller and Gutsche Family Investments’ (majority shareholders in Coca-Cola SABCO) in Southern and East Africa to create Coca-Cola Beverages Africa , forming the biggest bottler of soft drinks in Africa and the 10th largest in the world;
- African Rainbow Capital on various strategic acquisitions and investments;
- Tongaat Hulett’s black economic empowerment transaction with employees, communities and strategic partners;
- Advising the world’s third largest advertising agency holding on empowerment transactions; and
- Assisting with the listing of Brainworks Limited on the JSE.