- Publications & Insights
Peter Kamero is a Senior Associate in our Nairobi office in the Mergers & Acquisition department.
Peter’s practice mainly focuses on mergers and acquisitions, competition law, corporate and commercial law, and private equity transactions.
His experience includes advising on acquisitions, investments and takeovers.
*Experience gained prior to joining Bowmans
- Tana Africa Capital on the acquisition of 30% of African Protein Holdings Ltd.
- Amethis on its acquisition of a minority stake in Naivas Limited.
- Kenya law aspects relating to the acquisition of Sealed Air Corporation’s cleaning and chemicals systems division, Diversey Care, and its food hygiene and cleaning business by Bain Capital Private Equity (Diamond (BC) B.V.), which entailed the acquisition of Diversey Eastern and Central Africa Ltd, then a subsidiary of Sealed Air Corporation.
- The acquisition of 57.7% of General Motors East Africa by Isuzu Motors.
- Due diligence on Kensington Distillers and Vintners, a manufacturing and distribution business with operations in South Africa, Kenya and Nigeria.
- Chambers and Partners has recognised Peter as an Associate to Watch for five consecutive years (2018 to 2022).