Rogers is an associate in our Nairobi office and a member of the Corporate Commercial department.
Rogers has been involved in a wide range of transactional matters including mergers and acquisitions, competition regulatory compliance and merger notifications, among other business law matters.
He is an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya and a member of the Law Society of Kenya.
Rogers holds a Bachelor of Laws (LLB) degree from the Africa Nazarene University and a Postgraduate Diploma in Law from the Kenya School of Law.
- Acted for two investors in preparing an investment agreement in relation to a series A investment in an e-commerce platform of up to KES 400 million.
- Assisted in preparing a subordinated convertible loan agreement between HFC Limited and Britam Holdings PLC, as lender for up to KES 1 billion.
- Involved in various merger notifications to the COMESA Competition Commission and the Competition Authority of Kenya.
- Provision of setting up advice to a payment services provider.
- Preparing advisory opinions on various corporate matters including REITs and negotiable instruments.