- Publications & Insights
Rose Njeru is an associate in our Nairobi office and a member of the Intellectual Property and IT department.
Rose specializes in intellectual property law, information and technology and telecommunications law, and commercial law.
She graduated with a Diploma in Project Management from the Kenya Institute of Management, Bachelor of Laws (LLB) degree from the University of Nairobi and has a Postgraduate Diploma from the Kenya School of Law.
Publications & insights
- How to strengthen protection and enforcement of trade secrets in East Africa
- How Similar is too similar? Lloyd Schuhfabrik Meyer test affirmed
Publications & Insights
- Developments From The Communication Authority Of Kenya Since March 2020
- Patent or Trade Secrets: Which offers better protection?
- CA sets the stage for efficient spectrum usage in Kenya
- Intellectual Property and Consumer Protection In Kenya
- Well-known marks: burden of proof rests on the alleger
- Counterfeiting is stalling the growth of E-commerce in Kenya
- Cybersecurity in the payment service space