Tebogo is a Junior Forensic Investigator in the firm’s Governance, Compliance and Investigations practice at the Pretoria offices. She joined Bowmans in 2021, having obtained her B.Com degree in Forensic Accounting and Chartered Accountancy (2019) and honours degree in Forensic Accounting (2020) at North-West University (Potchefstroom Campus).
Tebogo’s experience includes, inter alia:
- Investigating allegations made against high profile government officials and suppliers on their involvement in procurement fraud at a large state-owned entity in South Africa;
- Reviewing bank statements in order to identify any possible irregular payments, performing an invoice analysis to gain an understanding of the services rendered and whether it was done within the scope of supplier agreements;
- Interrogating evidence using e-discovery platforms such as Summation and dtSearch and submitting progress reports to senior team management
- Turning complex set of information into high-quality, actionable intelligence by using visual analysis tool; and
- Data capturing
- Affiliate member of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners South African Chapter (ACFE).
- Golden Key International Honour Society.