- Publications & Insights
Tetyana Lobachova is a senior associate in our Banking and Finance department and a member of our Commercial Property practice.
Tetyana is an admitted attorney, notary and conveyancer.
She advises on various aspects of property law and conveyancing matters. Tetyana specialises in commercial leases, sale of immovable property agreements and real estate due diligences.
She has an LLB (cum laude) degree from the University of Stellenbosch.
- Assisted in various real estate due diligences, including:
- Chevron South Africa for sale of majority stake in the company;
- retail operations of House of Busby;
- advising Mr Price in its acquisitions of Power Fashion and Yuppiechef from a real estate perspective; and
- various renewable energy company acquisitions, as well as acquisitions of companies in the food, telecommunications and private schooling sectors.
- Assisted with negotiations of the lease agreement for Anheuser-Busch InBev Africa’s head office in Johannesburg.
- Assisted with drafting of various lease agreements (including development lease agreements) for Zara, Massmart, Flint Group, Gateway Delta, Oracle South Africa and others.
- Assisted Rand Merchant Bank Limited in various property finance related transactions.
- Assists various clients on registration of security, including mortgage and notarial bonds.
- Assists various clients on sale of property agreements and registration of transfer.